There are delivery delays nationally. Click for current status.
Author: Kenneth Norness Date Posted:26 February 2015
The line that may develop around the waterline area of your spa has two main causes:
This is probably the most common cause of the scum line around spas. This is a deposit of body oils, lotions, or sunblock and is usually dull in appearance and can be slick to the touch. Follow the steps below to help get rid of this unpleasant addition to your spa water!
One way of preventing this is requiring bathers to shower before sitting in your spa but this is not always practical.
Many people choose to use a spa cleaning disc to reduce oils that float on the surface of the water. This simple device will not only reduce the scum line caused by oils but it will also help your filters work more efficiently by grabbing oils before they can plug up the small openings in the spa filter material.
This line caused by oils can be removed by using a small amount of pipe degreaser on a towel.
You will also want to use this degreaser just before emptying the water in your spa as it will remove any of the build-up on the internal surfaces and reduce future chemical use with the new water.
Make sure your filters are kept clean also, so they can work efficiently to keep your water clear. We recommend cleaning your filters every week with a filter cleaning product.
Soak your filters in the filter cleaning solution - we recommend for 24 hours, then rinse them off before placing back in your spa. Use a Filter cleaning wand to make rinsing them easy!
This is more common with those that use bore water or other water that is overly hard and it is basically a deposit of minerals left as the water evaporates away.
This deposit is usually white or rust coloured and will be chalky to the touch. Try the steps below to help resolve this.
This deposit can usually be removed using a strong solution of vinegar. If you have this you need to be extra vigilant with your water hardness.
If you have a lot of minerals in your water we recommend using a scale inhibitor like the BioGuard Aquality Balancer that will grab the minerals and bind them together where they can be caught in the spa filter.
If you have a tiled or concrete spa you will want to use a product suitable for those materials.
You can always reach out to us on Live chat on the site, or give us a call on 1300 556 558
(1) This website and any sub-domains are owned and published by Spa Store Pty Ltd. ("Publisher").
PO BOX 2040
Gateshead, NSW 2290
ABN: 32 163 049 232
If your item is in stock it will usually be picked and dispatched within 3 business days.
Some Australian couriers are experiencing delays and congestion and staff shortages due to Covid-19 cases. Refer to our delivery update for more details.
Please note that Spa Store does not take responsibility for delays in the delivery of your order due to factors that are outside of our control such as Covid-19 lockdowns, courier delays or strike action.
We take pride in our reputation for quality and value. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with a purchase we´ll assist you with a prompt refund provided the item is in new condition with un-opened packaging.
You must open your shipment immediately after receiving it to inspect that all parts ordered are correct. Please inspect for any signs of damage. If you received damaged goods from us you must contact us within 7 days of shipping.
Returns fall into three categories: Products may be returned because they are:
All products being returned must be in new condition, and include any retail packaging, manuals, or other included items to qualify for a refund or exchange.
We undertake to then exchange or reimburse you the price of all the products. You may be charged a restocking fee depending on the reason for the return unless a subsequent order to the same or greater value is placed, or alternatively, a credit to that value can be placed on your account for future use within a maximum time period of 12 months. You will be responsible for the cost of the return shipment unless the return is due to return reasons 2 or 3. Specific return notes and exclusions: To be eligible for return, all parts must be unused and in new condition.
To be eligible for return, all chemical containers must be unopened.
To be eligible for return, all filters must be unused and still completely wrapped.
Any electrical or electronic part that shows signs of having been used or fitted in any way.
Any special order; this includes but is not limited to spa covers.
Spa Store will not be responsible for the return of a spa cover unless there is a manufacturer's defect. If a spa cover is mis-ordered or mistakenly measured spa store will not refund or exchange. This includes but is not limited to stock and generic covers as well as custom-made covers unless the cover has been made to dimensions other than those agreed to at the time of order. When custom covers are made they are made to the dimensions that you provide. By completing and paying for your order you are agreeing that you have checked your measurements and that they are correct. The measurements that you provide are what your cover is built to.
It is your responsibility to determine that the part ordered is correct. If you are unsure about a product you wish to purchase, please contact us BEFORE you order. Do not guess what part is required. Our friendly staff are happy to assist in identifying parts via emailed images, but cannot be held responsible for misidentifying your part where the images or information supplied stop us from identifying the product or when an alternate possible match to an obsolete part is suggested. We will provide emailed links to the part suggested for YOU to confirm identification before ordering. If you don´t want to take the risk of ordering an incorrect part, please employ a local competent spa technician to identify and carry out repairs. Installation of purchased goods It is assumed and required that a qualified tradesperson is employed in the installation of electrical goods. It is illegal and dangerous to carry out any electrical work without the appropriate qualifications. You must ensure that your qualified tradesman accurately identifies the required part to affect repair, as any electrical/electronic component including circuit boards purchased from us CANNOT be returned if it shows signs of installation, for the reason of incorrectly ordered / no longer required.
Easy Exchange: We will gladly exchange an incorrectly ordered item. You have 30 days from reception of the product to exchange it. See below for particular product exclusions. All products being returned must be in new condition and include any retail packaging, manuals, or other included items to qualify for a refund or exchange. You will be responsible for the return and replacement shipping. All items must be returned and shipping paid for before the replacement item is sent.
Express Refund: Once your return is received and inspected by the fulfillment centres (usually within 10 days of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment. This credit will not include any original shipping charges. You may also check the status of your return by logging into your account and viewing your order history. We will email you a receipt confirming the credit.
Please note: Once we initiate the credit for your SpaStore.com.au return, the actual date that the refund is posted to your account is determined by the company which issued the original payment. Please be patient, it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit transaction to appear on your statement.
Images of goods published in this website without any advertised price are hidden at the request of the manufacturer or are not offered for sale. Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from goods depicted or described. International visitors to this website: All prices are in Australian Dollars on this site.
(1) The Publisher may, at any time, add or remove content from this website without notice.
(3) Although the Publisher uses its best endeavours to confirm the accuracy of any information published on this website, you agree that the Publisher cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to the Publisher or by manufacturers or suppliers changing product specifications without notice to the Publisher. You agree to make your own enquiries to verify information provided and to assess the suitability of products before you purchase.
(4) The information, materials and services in this website is provided for general information purposes only. It is current at the time of first publication. It is not legal or other professional advice or intended to be comprehensive. You are responsible for determining the validity, quality and relevance of any information, material or service assessed and to take appropriate independent advice before acting or relying on any of it to ensure that it meets your particular requirements. You should report any error or omission in any information, material or service, via customer feedback.
(5) This website may feature or display third party advertising or content. By featuring or displaying such advertising or content, the Publisher does not in any way represent that the Publisher recommends or endorses the relevant advertiser, its products or services.
(6) The Publisher nor any third party will be liable for any errors in content, or for any actions you take in reliance on them. You nor any other person may hold the Publisher liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in respect of such content, the transmission or delivery of such content or any loss or damage arising from any of them.
(7) The Publisher may promote, advertise or sponsor functions, events, offers, competitions or other activities which may be conducted online or offline and which may be conducted by third parties. These activities may be subject to separate terms and conditions. You participate in any such activities entirely at your own risk. The Publisher does not accept any responsibility in connection with your participation in activities conducted by any other party.
(2) You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts this website or the servers and networks that host this website. You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of this website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of this website or the content.
(3) You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
(4) The Publisher may stop (temporarily or permanently) providing access to this website to you, or to guests or members generally, at its discretion and without prior notice to you.
(5) The Publisher may in its sole discretion restrict your access to this website. If the Publisher does this, you may be prevented from accessing all or parts of the website, your account details or other content contained in your account. The Publisher will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
(6) As electronic websites are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to this website is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis only.
(1) The Spastore.com.au logos are registered trademarks of Spa Store PTY LTD.
(3) Nothing contained on this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any information on this website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person. The Publisher makes no representations or warranties that your use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
(4) You may view this website and its contents for personal and non commercial use only and subject to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation, you may not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without the prior written consent of the Publisher or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material.
(5) You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of this website nor any computer software or code contained in this website, nor may you decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to this website.
(6) If you correspond or otherwise communicate with the Publisher, you automatically grant to the Publisher an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on this website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products.
(2) The Publisher reserves the right to prevent third parties from linking to this website.
(1) Given the nature of the internet, the Publisher cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure, free from viruses, fault or other conditions which could damage or interfere with your computer systems and the Publisher does not warrant that your access to the website will be uninterrupted, error free or that any defects will be corrected. Whilst the Publisher and its third parties take precautions to protect information, the Publisher does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any content or information you transmit via the website. You therefore transmit to the website at your own risk. However, once the Publisher or its third party receives your transmission, the Publisher and its third parties will take reasonable steps to preserve its security. If you become aware of any problems with the security of the website, please contact our Customer Service Team immediately.
(2) You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you use to access the website or any website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, neither the Publisher nor its third parties will accept any responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website, any website or any linked website.
(1) Cookies may be used on this website to gather data in relation to this website and you consent to this (although you may be able to disable cookies on your web browser).
(1) The Publisher appreciates any suggestions ("unsolicited ideas") you may have regarding ways in which this website may be improved or materials which may be added to this website. Any unsolicited ideas that you submit will not be regarded as confidential and will become the property of the Publisher. The Publisher may use, reproduce, disclose, publish, modify, adapt and transmit them to others, without restriction or any obligation to compensate you.
(1) The Publisher and each of the related body corporate of the Publisher make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to any information, content, materials or products included in this website or to its availability, functionality or performance, except as otherwise provided under any applicable law.
(2) The Publisher does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including through negligence or matters outside their control), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor do they accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained on, or accessed through, this website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Publisher disclaims any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this website or the information that it contains.
(3) The use of the information on this website is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Publisher exclude all liability of any of them in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of, or related to, the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website through email. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, interruption of business, loss of data, income or profit, loss of, or damage to property, and third party claims. If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, the Publisher limits their liability to the re-supply of the relevant information or services.
(4) You agree to indemnify the Publisher and other persons involved in the creation of this website from all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy and trade mark infringement.
Use Version 3. February, 2022
Most internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies (or just third-party cookies) or warn you before a cookie is stored on your device.
Please note, if you choose to block all cookies, our site will not function as intended and you will not be able to use or access many of the services we provide. If you have blocked all cookies and wish to make full use of the features and services we offer, you will need to enable your cookies. You can do this in your browser (see below).
Rather than blocking all cookies, you can choose to only block third-party cookies which will still allow our website to function as intended.
Spa Store Pty Ltd
PO BOX 2040
Gateshead, NSW 2290
ABN: 32 163 049 232
Policy Version 2.0 April 2021
Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout
User your existing debit or credit card
No long forms, instant approval online
Pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight away!
All you need is:
1) An Australian Visa or Mastercard debit/credit cart* 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia
To see Afterpay's complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
* Valid up to $800 with a debit card. Valid up to $1000 with a credit card.