Poppits Pool Algicide Conditioner ClarifierNew
Pay over 4 equal fortnightly payments. 0 Interest. More info
Poppits Pool Algicide Conditioner Clarifier
HAS YOUR SPA BEEN INVADED BY ALGAE GROWTH?
You may not see algea but you will for know for sure if your sanatiser use goes up dramatically.
Take note of these early warning signs of algae growth:
- Water not crystal clear
- Uses excessive amounts of Spa Poppit bactericide/sanitiser
- Incidence of cough when close to the spa due to airborne algae & carried in with the spa users
Should this occur we would recommend the following:
1. Following the dosing instruction on the back of the package (and below here) and claculate the amount required for your size of spa (dosing instructions are for larger pools). This package is designed for pools and will provide a large numb erof uses for typical spas. Premix the correct amount of each colour sachet in a bucket of water. When dissolved, pour into the spa. Recommended pH at 6.8 – 7 for Algicide to be more effective.
Pool dosing instructions:
For pool sizes up to:
25,000L use one sachet of each colour (1x Pack 1, 2 & 3. If your spa is 1000L you would use 1/25th of each packet.)
50,000L use two sachets of each colour (2 x Pack 1, 2 & 3)
70,000L (& over) use three sachets of each colour (3 x Pack 1, 2 & 3)
2. Remove filter cartridges and circulate for 4 hours. (Water will initially go cloudy) Turn air jets on and off several times during this time. Put back filter cartridges and filter for an additional 4 hours for a total 8 hours.
3. At the same time, using a damp cloth with Poppits or Spa Fresh Pipe Degreaser on it, wipe inside of spa and around jets, under head rests and the underside of the spa cover. Rinse off spa cover and leave exposed to the sun.
4. Burn off dead algae with Poppits Quick Fix Shock at 60grams/1000 liters and filter for 4 hours . Then clean filter cartridges, thoroughly rinse and flush the filter cartridges until water runs clear through the filter cartridges.
(a) If required, balance water with Poppits Water Balance or Spa Fresh Alkalinity increaser (alkalinity 120ppm, pH 7.6).
(b) Finally, dose the spa with Spa Poppits or Spa Fresh bactericide/sanitizer at the rate of 1 litre/1000 litres of water.
FOR SEVERE INFESTATION:(1)Remove the filter cartridges, add Poppits or Spa Fresh Pipe Degreaser;(2)circulate for 30 minutes & dump water out (3)refill, going through normal start up procedures; (4) add the other half of each sachet of Pool Poppits algicide as above.
Manufacturer: Spa Pool Poppits
Size: 1 Kg
Any advice or suggestions above, including but not limited to instructions and dosing rates are intended to be a guide only.
Spa Store and its staff recommend you read the full instructions on all chemical containers.
We will not accept responsibility for the use of these products.
Have a chemical question?
Spa chemicals cannot be shipped to a Post Box. Please provide a physical address during checkout.
- Check your current water treatment type.
- Is your system chlorine based, Poppits non chlorine or Poppits Sanosil non chlorine?
- Check your pool volume.
|Chemical System||Chlorine Free System|
|Chemical Type||Clarifiers, Cleaners & Protectants|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leisure Life and Home Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.